Fully compliant Quality Control
Throughout our organisation we are committed to Quality Assurance, and are fully compliant with ISO 9001. PPAPs and ISIRs are available on request, and may include CMM inspection reports. We hold our own UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Certification for the manufacture of fire resistant polyester based mouldings.
“It’s the little things that make the difference. Continuous improvement drive through small changes that improve product quality”
Broadwater Mouldings Ltd is ISO 14001:2015 accredited, recognising that its operations have an effect on the local, regional and global environment. The company regards the proper management of the environmental aspects of its business activities as mutually beneficial to all interested parties and is committed to continuously improve its environmental performance and prevent pollution.
In 2014 Broadwater Mouldings was awarded accreditation to the Suffolk Carbon Charter, at Bronze Level.
The company will define its environmental objectives and targets annually. Regular progress monitoring will take place during monthly management meetings and a review will take place every 6 months during which, the objectives and targets will be re-assessed.
The company shall:
- As a minimum, comply with all environmental regulations, laws, codes of practice and company procedures which apply to all its activities
- Endeavour to take all reasonable measures to prevent pollution
- Set environmental targets and goals designed to improve its environmental performance
- Promote environmental protection in all its operations and shall establish and develop documented procedures for achieving this, in compliance with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 14001:2015
- Endeavour to minimise the amount of waste generated by its operations, especially hazardous waste, and whenever possible recycle materials
- Dispose of all waste through safe and responsible methods
- Strive to eliminate unnecessary use of energy and natural resources
- Ensure its operations are conducted in such a manner as to eliminate or minimise the impact on wildlife, wildlife habitats and the visual amenity
- Liaise with our key suppliers to ensure that they recognise and minimise the environmental impact of their products or services
- Encourage staff to use environmentally friendly methods of transportation to and from company worksites
- Involve employees in environmental matters and promote this through training, communications and re-appraisal of working methods
“Implementation of the environmental policy has the full commitment of the Board of Directors and Senior Management”
Working smart | Working safe
Broadwater’s number one focus is conducting our operations in a safe environment, where the risk of incidents and accidents occurring is minimised. After successful audits we have been awarded the OHSAS 45001 Safety Management System Standard accreditation. Developed by leading trade and international standard bodies, OHSAS 45001 provides a framework for organisations to instigate efficient and effective management of health and safety.
The Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Specification (OHSAS), sets out the requirements for occupational Health and Safety management for best practise in the workplace. It is internationally accepted as a recognised standard of assessing and auditing occupational Health and Safety management systems.